Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act (LSSI)
CONSTRUCTORA NORAY S. A., as the body responsible for the website, hereinafter the BODY RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Act 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all website users of the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user and agrees to observe and strictly comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
CONSTRUCTORA NORAY S. A. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, with no obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the CONSTRUCTORA NORAY S. A. website being understood as sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
Company name: CONSTRUCTORA NORAY S. A.
Commercial name: CONSTRUCTORA NORAY
Address: Avenida Maria Fortuny, 87 1º 3ª 43203 – (Reus) – Tarragona
We use this website to offer users the possibility of accessing information regarding our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the website, especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other symbols that may be used industrially and/or commercially, are subject to intellectual property rights; and that all trademarks, trade names or distinguishing symbols and industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents, and/or any other elements inserted on the website, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, that have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license, or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use for the website do not grant users any other rights of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its contents, other than those expressly provided for herein.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this website, as well as the website itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright under intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other website content or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation to use said elements. The content displayed on the website may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded, using any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorisation is obtained, in writing, from the aforementioned body.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright”, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanism the contents may contain. Website users agree to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could prejudice them, reserving in any case for the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WEBSITE USERS
Users agree to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the website, as well as its content and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs, and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the website.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the website with their personal data and to maintain it updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the user’s current situation. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and any harm that may be caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
The provisions of the previous section notwithstanding, the user must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and/or its content for illicit purposes or effects that are prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas on the website, without complying with the conditions required for said access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading on the network or any other physical or logical system computer viruses that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, and transforming or modifying the contents, unless the owner of the corresponding rights has authorised this or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanism that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtaining and attempting to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, are made available for this purpose or are expressly indicated on the website where the content is found or, in general, those that are commonly used on the internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or its contents.
- In particular, and in merely indicative and not exhaustive terms, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way, is contrary to, or disregards or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally, in international treaties and in the rest of the currently valid legislation. • Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, those contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good custom or public order. • Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance. • Intellectual or industrial rights belonging to the company or third parties and protected by legislation without the intended use having been authorised. • Contrary to the honour, personal and family intimacy or personal image • Constitutes any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the website services and/or content, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. As a consequence, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow outsiders access to the aforementioned services and/or content. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any occurrence that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such time as the aforementioned notification is made, the company will be held harmless from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, it being your responsibility any illicit use of the website content and/or services by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may affect the company due to said failure to comply.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of the website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No responsibility will be accepted for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the website.
The company will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, any content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from, among others:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of electronic systems, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and via any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Abuse or improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by browser malfunction or failure to use versions that have not been updated. The website administrator reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information on the website.
The company excludes any responsibility for damage of any nature that may be caused by the misuse of the freely available services used by website users. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, said forms being only for the provision of services to answer queries and questions. On the other hand, if a user causes damage due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, a claim may be made against the user for the damage or losses caused.
Users will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from third-party claims, actions or demands as a result of their access to or use of the website. Likewise, they agree to indemnify against any damages arising from their use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data, or any other action by them that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
The user undertakes not to reproduce the website in any way, not even through a hyperlink, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorised to do so in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The website may include links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the user’s access to the information provided by collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor and/or offeror of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other identification symbols of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on gender, race or religion, is contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any website page other than the home page; (iv) must link to the website’s own address, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the website’s pages. The company may request, at any time, the removal of any link to the website, following which it must be removed immediately.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to its website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use cookie technology on the website in order to recognise you as a frequent user and to personalise your use of the website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address, with Google being responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser via a web server to record the user’s browsing on the website, when the user allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to show on-screen notifications of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your hard drive. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
Cookies make it possible for the user’s computer browser to be recognised in order to provide content and offer the user’s browsing or advertising preferences, and to monitor their demographic profiles, as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters and monitor the progress and number of visits.
10. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the content and services offered on the website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no declaration is made nor any guarantee given in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be legally excluded.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not in any case be responsible in the event of the impossibility of providing the service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply or telecommunications, social conflict, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, government acts and omissions, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the registered address of the body responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is rendered unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null altogether. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and aim reflected in the original stipulation.